Report an issue

You can report most issues online. In some cases we need more information and request you contact us directly in these instances.

For emergencies regarding roads, bridges, animal control, water, sewerage & landfill for all Upper Hunter Shire towns call 6540 1199.

Customer Request Form

If you, or someone you know, have difficulty filling out the online form, you can contact Council on 6540 1100 for assistance.